What you'll learn:
- The purpose of the R&D credit, and who it’s for
- What activity does and doesn’t qualify, with examples
- Which forms you’ll need, and why
- Pitfalls to avoid in your application
- How to protect yourself in case of an audit
The R&D tax credit allows growing businesses to get back up to $250,000 in payroll taxes - or more, if used for income taxes instead. In uncertain times, this can be invaluable for extending runway and reducing cash burn.
For many businesses, however, the process of claiming the credit can seem overwhelming - and so they miss out on the money they qualify for. The Comprehensive Guide to the R&D Tax Credit explains what you need to know about the credit and how to apply for it, so you can start increasing your business’s funding today.
Pilot takes care of your bookkeeping from start to finish so you can focus 100% on making your business succeed.